Wednesday 16 February 2011

innocent

innocent bores the pants off me and I suspect most creatives have had to endure endless clients asking for an innocent saccharine tone of voice for their brand. This new range caught my eye though, only because once again I can literally hear the client saying 
'yes i know the apple one's got an apple on it - but can we make it green as well?" 
typical and really annoying.




It reminds me of a brilliant job advert I saw for Williams Murray Hamm.
They were seeking a new account handler and had attached this image to the line 
'yes I know it looks nice - but have you tried putting the beans on a plate?" 
absolutely fantastic - everyone could relate to that. Oh those Bloomin' suits!


Their Hovis beans pack scooped a plethora of awards by the way!

No comments: