Wednesday 16 February 2011

I am (almost) out of here....

Booked my flights, had my injections, collected my prescribed Malaria tablets and identified a backpack which a) isn't bigger than me and b) will hold the necessary 5 pairs of shoes.
I'm flying into Manila and traveling through the Philippines for the first week or so before heading over to Kuala Lumpar for a few days and then I'm flying up to Perhentian islands for a couple of days diving and turtle watching before getting over to Bangkok Thailand.
Got a couple of friends to meet along the way which will be brilliant fun, and they're seasoned travelers so I'm not too worried about being kidnapped/snakes/spiders/rabies....eeeek!
I promised my mum I'd update this blog from time to time so she at least knows where I am!
Don't worry mum, love you! xx
Perhentian islands



No comments: