Thursday 24 February 2011

Has anyone seen my Chihuahua?

A beautiful story book written by Clare Wigfall and illustrated by the lovely Ollie Lett, who is to be wed this spring to my wonderful pal Clare.
Has anyone seen my Chihuahua? tells the story of one young girls quest to find her missing pet and each page has a brilliant illustration of the animals she meets on the way. Personally I love Ollie's city scence work but appreciate the unique character he gives to his paintings of cats and dogs, which he is probably better known for.
The book is out in August and you can reserve a copy here!
and you can see more of his work here on his website.
These are my favourite pieces;



1 comment:

Clare said...

Well i think his work is brilliant- but i am slightly biased!
My house is like an ollie art gallery!!