Thursday 18 August 2011

What's your beef?

The allure of the phenomenon that is Burrito has not abated.
Since it's opening last week I've been collecting snaps of the hungry beef munchers queueing outside. It's directly opposite our front door so every time I pop out for a coffee I take a surreptitious shot...















Not content with one Pret in King's Cross there is also a super-hyper-über-decathlon-hypermarket Pret opening round the corner as of next week. After discovering they cunningly syphoned a whopping 650 calories in their seemingly innocent salads, which on the surface look like nothing but a box of leaves, I have decided to shun them in favour of bringing in my own. There's not much to choose from anymore, King's Cross lunches are dry. Dry as my tuna sandwich...
I put it to anyone willing to stump up the capital for a jacket potato stand that I'll make us millionaires.



No comments: