Monday 14 March 2011

WOHOOOO!

Jamie Hewlett – the artist behind Tank Girl and Gorillaz – visited Bangladesh with Oxfam, to see for himself how climate change is already costing lives.

The experience inspired a series of watercolours, limited edition prints of which are now available to buy at; http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/ethical-collection-jamie-hewlett


and...

I've got a new friend and un.be.liev.ably he likes Tank Girl which is probably my most favouirte thing in the world. He's even let me have one of his old illustrated vinyl...
amazing!

I was fortunate enough to work with Jamie Hewlett's-girlfriends-sister so I've managed to get loads of my old Deadline magazines signed which I'm wondering if I'm going to have to offer up as a swap.  mayyybbbeeeeeeee.!


Jamie Hewlett - I'd marry him in a minute.

No comments: