Monday 19 March 2012

Pinterest.

a-bloody-'nother-thing-to-look-at - that I haven't got time for. 
Pinterest is an online scrapbook of sorts where you can store and share images you find on the internet, it's actually pretty useful for me to store things to use at work for mood boards but as nothing you do counts or even actually even occurred unless someone knows about it, liked it and then followed you, it follows all the same guidelines as facebook and twitter so everyone can find out which photos of cushions I'm collecting. jeeez.. 'I'm tweeting to tell you that I blogged" etc. AND don't get me started on google circles. what is this sorcery? Google is now trying to hook me up with people I know through some sort of weird portal and I don't want a thing to do with it. 


Back to Pinterest, and exhale....
I've been pinning on Pinterest sporadically for ages, due to an endless barrage of invites to 'pin' from my friends and colleagues. 
Feel free to scrutinise my pins at (http://pinterest.com/jessicawrightuk/ ) if you so wish, I only do an update about every 6 months though so I wouldn't bother.. my board 'cake up my bum' is probably* the highlight with a measly 3 pins of photos of crap cupcakes. you get the gist. 
* I said probably.


Here's my google+ circle witchcraft page - no friends and no messages, wonder why.




3 comments:

Luke said...

Jess I do love your blog. Always makes me chuckle xx

Anonymous said...

Ah thanks!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

I'm not anonymous - I just can't be bothered to sign in. Bed time now. x