Wednesday 21 March 2012

neon kingsX



The following statement is inaccurate in terms of tourist information: "KINGS CROSS IS THE CENTRE OF LONDON." It is accurate however - for me, I must pass through it most days on the way to work, to see friends or to visit one of the great restaurants & bars in the area - Camino, The Booking Office, DrinkShopDo, The Fellow, Black Door Bar, erm McDonalds? I could go on.... Anyway last night a giant neon cage was lifted into the Sky over St Pancras, I don't know why I did read it  but it was boring, all I know is that by day it sails gently down to the floor where you can get inside and have a swing on the erm... swing. By night it's a beautiful beacon of what is good about London. What a treasure. It's here for 2 years apparently so get swinging!


The Booking office in all it's lovely posh glory:

Oh dear  - there appears to be a stumbling drunk tramp leaning against the door - but trust me, it's very nice.

No comments: