Tuesday 3 January 2012

Riding House Cafe

Riding House Cafe is my new favourite place. Super NY brasserie style captured perfectly and reclaimed/vintage/upcycled done beautifully and for once properly. Apparently some of the table legs are old snooker cues, though I didn't notice because of the squirrels (see picture), and the private dining room is actually an old English horse stable, demolished, transported and rebuilt - well it is next to Riding Street after all.

I love it, and the menu is brilliant - lunch girls? 




I do not approve of squirrels as ornaments in fact I was in Regents Park with a bag of peanuts scouring some hungry nut munchers before stopping at the Riding Hosue for lunch, however, I'll let them off this once.






43-51 GREAT TITCHFIELD ST
LONDON W1W 7PQ

No comments: