Monday 23 January 2012

Interesting toilets - rubbish bar.

This bar is rubbish - Revolution in Covent Garden, anyway it's had a 'refit' apparently, and the one thing that is interesting is the mish-mash of madness that is going on in the women's toilets. Firstly the door seems to be made out of loads of lego bricks assembled and then glued together, actually that's pretty good. Once inside you are greeted by a hall of mirrors which had girl after girl pushing through desperate to see what their post-christmas ass looked like from all angles - I didn't even dare! My male companion informed me later that the mens is actually a row of brightly coloured buckets. yuk.
  




The wall of mirrors which made me stop to ponder once again the question which has plagued me for most of my adult life - is my parting on the right side? When possibly I should have spent the time wondering instead why I've got such hoofin' massive hands. Verdict - don't go in for a drink, but if you're passing by and need a wee......

No comments: