Wednesday 4 July 2012

Oh Balls! & my imaginary life.

Apparently I've used almost 97% of my 'image allowance' on this blog. Booo. I've been trying to add some photos this evening and it won't let me - apart from this quick collage which I am calling:

'My Imaginary Life'. 

The only alternative is to pay a subscription fee which is a load of old balls and too expensive a commitment for a hobby that amounts to little more than me spouting a load of old waffle that not many people read.
This may be the end. *sad face*

*images from:
FFFOUND
GETTY
DESIGN SPONGE
DESIGNSPIRATION
TOPSHOP BLOG
THIS IS COLOSSAL
SHUTTERSTOCK
AOP
ACNE


*order of preference (ooh satisfying my list ocd)
[world travel]
[rabbit in a handbag]

[men with tats and beards]
[woolen garden pompoms]
[teepee in the desert]
[jewelry organiser]
[courage]
[garden wedding]
[navy blazer, grey shirt, neon bag combo]

1 comment:

Elena +deco said...

Too sad, I can't believe that you are shutting your blog down!
I love this collage!