Thursday 14 June 2012

race for life. (and to get away from dogs.)


My friends Clare, Sara and I have been on and off training for the last few months to run the Hampstead Heath Race for Life - which is only 5k and was scoffed at by many boys we know as being a mere walk in the erm - park but it was tough. I was running for people in my family and especially my friend Sam Cocozza and his family who have recently been affected by cancer.

Here he is in the shower - this picture conveniently appeared on facebook today just in time for this post and to begin circulating in the web! ha. Bit generous with the foam hey? ;)
While jogging along nicely a mad dog came running over the field and attacked us girls it was pretty scary and the reason I managed to do the run in 33 mins - I was really just legging it from the dog! If anyone would like to donate some money the website is still open and if you simply click here you'll be taken straight to it....
thank you everyone who sponsored me.
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/jessicawright0

No comments: