Saturday 18 February 2012

read a magazine by its cover.






I had a brief few hours stop over in Houston Texas, erm - yesterday? ( I'm confused with all the travel and time zone changes) anyway, while browsing for a magazine for the second leg of the journey ( Time Magazine - amazing animal friendships and Readers Digest - are you nuts or normal, because the glossy mags made me sick) I found these beauties...

 Guns & Ammo - "America - fuck yeah!"

Texas Trophies Women Hunt. How to shoot stuff and special feature - Antlers: Questions Answered. My question is simply- why?

 Vogue America. Some beautiful photoshop work here shaving at least 2 stone of the lovely Adele, and carving some dangerous looking cheek bones in her once peachy face, leave her alone! (Just look at that waist!)

And as we're in Texas - what better way to abolish those preconceived stereotypes than Texas Monthly - The Greatest BBQ Story Ever Told. ha ha.

Lastly - Bon Appétit - nah I literally can't be bothered to write about this one it's too ridiculous.

AND. Nicaragua like their cereals to look like this:




ZUCAPITAS...They're Gggrreeeat!

No comments: