Monday 21 November 2011

someone send this man some scamps...



my personal favourtie:

Planner
“This is a real edgy brand.
Targeting young men 18-24. We want something that patronises both men and women at the same time.”
Art Director
“Yep I agree. Let’s start with every man’s fantasy.”
Copy writer
“Well it has to be a threesome, doesn’t it?”
Art Director
“Nice, let’s push it to the next level though…”
Copywriter
“A ten-some?”
Planner
“I like where this is going guys. We can’t show any penetration though. It just has to appear imminent.”
Art Director 
“I’ve got it! It’s a guy who works as a prison guard. But in a women’s prison.”
Planner
“Bullseye”
Copy writer
(Getting excited)
“Yep. Yep. we can have him in the changing room watching the women.”
Planner
“I can safely say this is the best thing I’ve ever worked on.”
Art Director
“I don’t think it’s out there enough at the moment though. The Mighty Boosh is very in now. Can we add a element of wackiness to it?”
Copy Writer
“Okay, how about they’re not in showers, but sharing a massive pile of rice pudding with two flying jelly fish and one of the women has a sock puppet on her hand?”
Art Director
“Fetch me my sign pen…”
Planner
“Great guys, I expect Cuprinol sales to increase ten-fold.”

(C) Chris.Spore.

Submit your shit here
shitscamps

No comments: