Sunday 9 October 2011

phone

I have taken my iphone for granted, it's performed every function i've ever required, everything i want it to do without me thinking about it, seamlessly blending in to my life because, well - it just works. beautifully. But my iphone is broken. I'm currently the owner of the clunkiest fossil of a phone courtesy of Blackstock rd finsbury park - apparently the statistic is that ~60% of all stolen phones in london arrive there. stolen?, it was flung from a car by a frustrated person i'm sure, he's now communicating by letter probably. Here's a picture of a phone, it's not quite the relic i've got but surfing through google images of old samsungs is too boring so it'll suffice.
even the render of this piece of antiquated 'technology' is low res. useless. however. I have got a 4s in the post silently floating it's way to my letterbox right now. can not wait. Siri. order me a pizza.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you will want to place a facebook icon to your website. I just marked down this site, but I must complete it by hand. Just my advice.

My blog:
dsl anbieter www.dslvergleichdsl.com

jessica_designer said...

I don't know what you're talking about, there is one isn't there and what the hell is your site about? wires?